Saturday, February 21, 2009

Belated Blog

It's been a while since I was in Las Vegas posting about Baseball's Winter Meetings. I'll get to some details a little later, but the blog died on the day I decided it was taking up too much of my time. Sure, it wasn't much material, but out of respect of the process of making it in the baseball business I decided to quiet down for the time being.

However, I am ready to open back up about the events that have transpired over the last two and a half months. I'll get to all that, but I wanted to share something I saw on HuffPo this morning.

It's a clip of the beloved Conan O'Brien saying goodbye and thank you to everyone he worked with while he was stationed in New York during his 16 years at Late Night. Conan is my favorite TV personality and has got to be one of the most charismatic people on the planet. It's amazing that he goes out night after night and is able to relate to almost every person he meets. Not only that, but to go out and do it for such a long time and continually be the best at what he does is an inspiration.

Check out the clip... it's ten minutes long, but well worth it to see such a classy display of affection.

For those who aren't aware Conan is moving to the 11:30 PM EST time slot to run the new Tonight Show

No comments: