Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Most Thrilling Experience Of My Life

I wish I had the time to write about everything that has happened over
the last two days. It's a constant go around here, from one hotel to
the next, meet this guy, make a phone call, send an email, interview
for that job, etc. Basically, if I'm not actively pursuing something
at any moment during the day and even late at night than I'm missing
valuable opportunities.

I'll have to write more when this is all over. I just don't want to
miss out.

It's been amazing and a whole lot of fun.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you need an agent to schedule your appointments, interviews, news conferences and to make sure you get something to eat!

Anonymous said...

yeah Dave...any comments on the food?

Anonymous said...

In and out burger?

Anonymous said...

David, What a thrilling week! It sounds like you did a good job of making sense of it all. Whatever the outcome, I am proud of you.

Michael Chasnow said...

DI, you didn't write more about the experience even though you are back from Las Vegas. I am heartbroken and disappointed.

Please tell more!