Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Washington Apples!

A quick [Dave's] Detour led me to this apple orchard in Wakima called
Washington's Fruit Place and Visitor Center. Expecting a grand
production display and a tour of it's facilities, I was disappointed
to find it was just a gucci gift shop, some trees, and a pumpkin
patch. The two polite ladies womening the operation pointed me in the direction of a hay maze!

After expending valuable energies figuring out this brainbuster I
conceded that this place was not so much fun. So I bought some apples and some nectarines and went on with the show.

Note: this was not the visitor center I was looking for, but I
couldn't find that either. Even upon further instruction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are getting your daily intake of fruit. What were they selling in the Gucci shop?