Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Beautiful Mount Rainier

Just look at it!

Ok, now you have seen as much as I have.

I got in uncharacteristically late to the park last night and so I
went over the Chinook Pass in the dark. I don't advise. 

I found a camp site in Ohanapecosh and nestled in amongst the tall Douglas Firs. When I woke up I saw how tall these trees really were. Very tall! it was also 

pouring rain and the ranger told me it would be impossible to see
Rainier with the cloud cover. Kind of a bummer. Also, the snow level
is getting low so it may be time to get off the "scenic" route if you
know what I mean.

Note: I did not sleep as well after listening to the Red Sox recent
triumphs. Why do they have to have a champagne celebration after
winning every series? Is that necessary? And Papelbon is the worst.
I'm betting as soon as next year Wieters takes him yard on multiple
occasions. And that's what I'm talkin bout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That`s Mount Rainier?
Anywayz great blog i love cross country documentaries,blogs,etc.Keep up the goods work!!!

Download Millions od Fresh Worldwide Opt-In Email Leads

Anonymous said...

Did you think of stopping in the little bavarian town of Levinworth in Washington State? I can't believe how far you have gotten!