Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spelunking at Mammoth

Please forgive me. I'm sorry it's taken so long to post, but I didn't
have the network.

Throughout the last 18 hours I've been busy exscavating to the far
reaches of the earth. Down 250 feet below ground in a sinkhole,
braving cool temperatures, deadly cave crickets, and slippery passage ways. Making my way down into a massive cave ducking and dodging rock formations at every angle, grasping for air in tight and closely confined areas. With little light and no sense of direction I felt lost and frightened. Scared to think what could happen if one layer of limestone came tumbling down behind me. With nothing but the clothes on my back I paved my way thru thousands of years of geological masterpieces and luckily discovered a ranger led tour that cared for me and showed me the way out.

2 comments:

jonf said...

Were the 4 hot chicks from the descent down there too?

Anonymous said...

David, I had a panic attack when I read this. Janet